mary and jesus letters to marys parents

Any Divine Truth related question relating to the teachings of Jesus & Mary
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bex
Community Member

mary and jesus letters to marys parents

Post by Bex » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Hey Guys
Ive just been searching for the letters that were published ages ago between Mary and Jesus and Marys parents when they were setting boundaries etc with each other. They might have been taken down but if anyone has seen them recently or has a link I would love to re read but cant find them, many thanks x

maureen
Community Member

Re: mary and jesus letters to marys parents

Post by maureen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:22 pm

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:37 pm

p.s. that is filed under "downloads"....sorted by "event type"...."blogs"....on their site....just fyi.... :)

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:50 pm

YEYYYYYYY

Thanks so much Maureen so kind of you thats a great great help xx

maureen
Community Member

Post by maureen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:27 pm

I thought to mention this link here too for anyone who might want to read more about interactions with family members and addressing past abuse...these are exchanges Eloisa posted on her blog a while back.

Cheers,
Maureen

Jonnyfalk
Community Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jonnyfalk » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:53 am

Just read through some of the stuff that Eloisa had written and it helped me a lot as I could relate it to a lot of my own conversations with friends and family and me constantly doubting and punishing myself when I've had these kind of conversations. Hearing that other people have had similiar experiences, people reacting in the exact same way and her comments about it brought me confidence and assurance that I am right and they are wrong.

Bex
Community Member

Post by Bex » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Hey Jonny
I think God, rather than see some of us in our friends and family as right or wrong would show compassion and love either way and look for those moments to show love as Jesus talks about. I know its soooo easy to get angry when others think you are down right nuts for believing Divine truth and Im finding myself projecting lots of anger back on others myself but I know God doesnt want that. One thing that really helps me be more humble in those situations is thinking of me 3 years ago and someone telling me they believed in this stuff, I would have been full of judgement and doubt and fear. When I remind myself of that I find it easier to find compassion for family and friends that are just scared etc and shut down. Having said that the only reason I am commenting is because I am projecting neediness for others to understand etc too and thats not loving.

Jesus never expects, God never demands but in my experience both are ready, so ready, to show truth and love as soon as someone desires it. I would so love to get to that stage. I dont feel God would ever feel "they are wrong and I am right" kind of thing, you know? x

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable